Grand Master Yin (In) is a Tae Kwon Do Master certified by the World Taekwondo Federation. He is a specialist in the art of acupressure, and a master of mind-over-matter techniques. Master Yin began practicing Tang Soo Do (an ancient form of Tae Kwon Do) at the age of eight. He has devoted all of his energy and ambition to his training in the Martial Arts. He now holds the titles of Tae Kwon Do World Master Instructor certified by the World Taekwondo Federation, Tang Soo Do World Master Instructor certified by the Korean Soo Bak Do Association, Tae Kwon Do Moo Duk Kwan 9th Dan Degree Black Belt by Korea Tae Kwon Do Moo Duk Kwan Association.
Before coming to the United States, Master Yin was an instructor from 1969 to 1986 in Seoul, Korea. Master Yin came to the United States on August 26, 1986. He opened his first Yin’s Tae Kwon Do Academy in July of 1990 in Lancaster, California. Since then, he has opened three more schools in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys. Several of Master Yin’s Senior Black Belts have gone on to open their own schools, using his curriculum as the back bone of their school.
- Certified 9th Dan Degree Black Belt World Taekwondo Federation (Highest Ranked Martial Arts Official In The Antelope Valley)
- Certified 9th Dan Degree Black Belt Korean Tae Kwon Do Moo Duk Hae
- Certified World Instructor by World Taekwondo Federation
- President of Antelope Valley Korean American Association
- President and Tournament Director of the U.S. Gold Cup Tae Kwon Do Championship Association